Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It is with a sad heart that I am contacting you today. I was informed yesterday that Jessica Hollowell is in ICU at Kaiser Hospital. She checked herself in yesterday, they thought it was pneumonia. As of 9:30 this morning she is on a ventilator and not able to speak or communicate. Things are not looking well. I am in contact with her daughter and will keep you updated. Her daughter has asked that you not try to contact them at the hospital at this point. If you have questions, please contact me and I will let you know what I know. Right now the best we can all do is keep Jessica and her daughter, Lisa in our thoughts and prayers. We are keeping a good thought that Jessica will come through this and be back with us soon.
UPDATE: 1/4/12 12:04pm Jessica's oxygen level has been reduced from 100% down to 40%. There is a problem with her Mitro Valve in her heart. She is being weened off oxygen and when she is well enough will be transported to Kaiser Hospital Sunset for Open Heart Surgery. She is a little better than the above message but she is still in ICU and still needs our thoughts and prayers.

Hugs, Karen

No comments: