Monday, May 6, 2013

This Weekend Classes - Content: An Artist's Life, Make It & Take It, My Japenese Garden, & Birthday Card Bonanza

Friday, May 10 - Content: An Artist's Life (also the perfect Summer Journal!) with Kelly Kilmer from 11:30 - 3:30. Cost $70.00. Create a uniquely stitched tape covered, content filled journal using my favorite cardstock, paper ephemera, a plethora of deco tape, needle and thread. I quickly fell in love with this journal and carried it with me everywhere last summer as it is small enough for every day, on the go use. I loved how I could slip it in a Ziploc bag with a glue stick, some collage ephemera and a handful of pens. I worked on it every day, everywhere. You will learn how to blend and layer colorful ephemera and that leaving a little white space is good! This journal is definitely one of my most favorite books that I have ever worked in. I

loved learning how to work with the open spaces on the pages, using pens, stencils, stickers and more. I can’t wait to share what I’ve learned with you! I guarantee you will love this journal as much as I did! Supply list: scissors, small selection of favorite collage ephemera, bone folder, cork back metal ruler, roll of waxed paper, roll of paper towels, permanent black inkpad, container to hold water, 1" brushes to glue (I like chip or bristle brushes) or a few of your favorite glue sticks.

Friday, May 10 - Make It & Take It with Linda Forrest from 6:00 - 8:30. $5.00 per each project. Come and see what fun things Linda has in store for us this evening--she always has fun projects.


Saturday, May 11 - My Japanese Garden with Mike Strong from 10:30 - 12:30. Cost is $25.00. This is on of five cards that you will be creating. Come and see what fun things Mike has in store for us--he always has fun projects.

Saturday, May 11 - Birthday Card Bonanza with Mike Strong from 2 - 4. Cost is $25.00. Come and see what fun things Mike has in store for us--he always has fun project.
 
Sunday, May 12 - Mother's Day - Store Closed - Happy Mother's Day to One and All. If you have had any part in a child's life be it Mom, Grandma, Aunt, Sister, helping raise a child that may not be yours, Father, Brother, Uncle -- I want to send Mother's Day Wishes to each of you. Raising children is no easy task and it takes lots of love and sacrifice on the one doing the raising. Bless you all Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: