Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fun Classes this Friday (6/14) & Saturday (6/15)

Friday, June 14 - Content: An Artist's Life (also the perfect Summer Journal!) with Kelly Kilmer from 11:30 - 4:30. Cost is $70.00. Create a uniquely stitched tape covered, content filled journal using my favorite cardstock, paper ephemera, a plethora of deco tape, needle and thread. I quickly fell in love with this journal and carried it with me everywhere last summer as it is small enough for every day, on the go use. I loved how I could slip it in a Ziploc bag with a glue stick, some collage ephemera and a handful of pens. I worked on it every day, everywhere. You will learn how to blend and layer colorful ephemera and that leaving a little white space is good! This journal is definitely one of my most favorite books that I have ever worked in. I loved learning how to work with the open spaces on the pages, using pens, stencils, stickers and more. I can’t wait to share what I’ve learned with you! I guarantee you will love this journal as much as I did! Supply list: Scissors, small selection of favorite collage ephemera, bone folder, cork back metal ruler, roll of waxed paper, roll of paper towels, permanent black inkpad, container to hold water, 1" brush to glue (I like chip or bristle brushes) OR a few of your favorite glue sticks.


Saturday June 15 - Focus on Chalk with Carol Hoesly from 10:30 - 2:30. Cost is $35.00. Learn about the different characteristic of 6 brands chalk ink, and technique that feature best use! Complete a variety of take - home samples,pages of information, comparison samples, and technique instruction! Bring basic stamp kit, including dry adhesive or glue stick, non-stick craft sheet, memories dye white ink pad +/or re-inker if possible.














Sunday, June 17 - Store Closed - Happy Father's Day.

No comments: